- Traveller with the Revolutions anthology from the Manchester Speculative Fiction writing group (October 2015).
- Truth About Crows with the Scarecrow anthology from World Weaver Press (August 2015).
- Glass Fifty-Three with the Happily Never After anthology from Fey Publishing (June 2014). Available on Smashwords as well as Kindle from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
- Spindle Pickers with Jupiter SF magazine issue #43: Arche (January 2014).
- Silver Sixpence (first published in 2011 with Daily Science Fiction) now available in the Rocket Dragons Ignite: DSF Year 2 anthology (December 2013).
- His City with Arcane II anthology (January 2013).
- Dirty Little Freaks with Anamesa Journal (Fall 2012). Available to read online.
- Incarnate with Rocket Science Anthology (April 2012). Reviews: Guardian, Strange Horizons, Rising Shadow, The Zone SF, Geek Chocolate.
- Bamboo Curtain with Female First (March 2012).
- Doctor’s Surgery with Structo Magazine (December 2011). Now available to read online.
- Quarter Cherry Lips with Litro Magazine (December 2011).
- Silver Sixpence with Daily Science Fiction (November 2011). Available on Kindle.
- Five-a-Day Friends, winning story for the NAWG David Lodge trophy 2011. Available in The Write Path anthology.
- Whisperer with Murky Depths magazine issue #17 (July 2011).
- Metagurneypunk short-listed for the Flash Mob writing competition (2011).
- Truth with Write In For Writing’s Sake (2010).
- The Day It Snowed with 330 Words (2010).
- Farming Tsiolkovsky with Demensions magazine (2002).
- Film reviews on Screen150 for: Kick-Ass, Blade Runner, 2012, Seven Samurai and Never Let Me Go.
- Various articles for the Journal of the Travellers’ Aid Society.
- Revolutions! anthology co-edited with Eric Steele and Graeme Shimmin coming soon 2015!
- Cutaway magazine co-edited with David Schofield (April 2012)
- Abridged version of Dirty Little Freaks, Canon Slade (February 2012).
- Metagurneypunk at the Flash Mob writing competition (May 2011). More details here.
- Five-a-Day Friends at the Bolton Annual Showcase event at the Bolton Octagon Theatre (May 2011). More details here.
- The Medal, Canon Slade (January 2011). More details here.